Monday, August 27, 2007

Life Is Wonderful

Life Is Wonderful, But It Is Almost Over
By Edward C. Fritz


I have now lived my fifth month after my 91st year of life. There are only about one-fourteenth of all humans who live this long. Most of these humans do not feel they can present their life estates after 90 years.
I am now living life for the old persons, which does not include as much action as I experienced earlier. One of my present enjoyments is my wife, Genie, my three daughters, my nine grandchildren and my five great-grandchildren. I also enjoy my birds who come to our feeder.
Today is one day to the sixth month after my 91 years of life.
The birds that now come to our feeder next to our house are House sparrows, House finches, Downy woodpeckers, Red-bellied woodpeckers, Chickadees, Tufted Titmice, Bluejays, Brewers Blackbirds, Cardinals.
My wife has helped me going until now. I will soon die.

No comments: