Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Decrease in Wild Animals Is Dangerous to Humans

The Decrease in Wild Animals
Is Dangerous to Humans
By Edward C. Fritz
November 14, 2006


At age ninety and three fourths, I am living far more than any of my ancestors. My ancestors died in their eighties or less.
I am living in my oldest age, including my enjoyment of living beyond doing any more work and merely enjoying myself. Fortunately, I still have my wife, Genie, who is feeding me the foods that keep me going and having fun.
I have lived past the ninth month of my 90th year. I tell my friends and relatives how beautiful life is beyond any more working. My friends and relatives are looking forward to the time when, like me, I worked for the best areas of human policies until I became 90. Almost all my friends and relatives are trying to keep people happy.
I have worked hard to save our people against over-population, and saved our wild animals and birds for staying alive for the wonderful feelings of human beings.
Channel 13, at 7:00 one night, presented many birds and animals of the Antarctic, showing how they are losing their numbers in recent years. The lessening of birds and animals is because humans are increasing their numbers. I suggest that humans no longer increase their
-1-
numbers, which ruin some birds and animals. Birds, animals, and wild animals are part of how humans can keep enjoying life. I suggest that humans do no longer increase their numbers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone


The new kid on the block is http://www.BuySellDirect.net their internet selling free service is the Future of E-commerce. If you will not use such wonderful FREE service to make extra money at home, then tell your friends and family members about it.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what ebay users need to sell FREE on the internet.